This indoor gardening system brought homegrown veggies and zen to my New York apartment #NewYork




#NewYork | The Rise hydroponic gardening system is an easy, fun way to start a veggie garden just about anywhere.
to Continue Reading......


Quick Chunky Knits Fast Knit Hat Free Pattern
#KnitHat | The Ebb and Flow chunky knit hat is a fast knit hat free pattern available in five sizes from toddler through adult.
read more...

Free Pattern Baby Lucy Headbands
#Headbands | While I was in Texas visiting my daughter and her new baby girl, Lucy Jane, she asked me to make her some headbands. I had a few skeins of yarn from other projects with me and whipped up a few. We giggled at how cute she was with her giant bow.   When I got [...]
read more...


Dexter the dog rsquo s weight loss journey to culminate in marriage
#Journey | Dexter the dog once weighed 82 pounds, which is an issue if you are a Brittany spaniel. Male Brittanys usually average about half that weight, but Dexter...
read more...

Making Continuous Bias Binding Tape
#Binding | Have fun making continuous bias binding! How to turn a square of fabric into a big pile of continuous bias tape without any fiddly sewing strips together.
read more...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog