My Kitchen Exposed




#Kitchen | I decided to write this post after receiving a lot of messages from my followers asking me how my kitchen is laid out (from the inside out). I received questions like; Where does your bin live? What cupboard designs did you opt for? Where do you store your pots and pans?…etc.
to Continue Reading......


A Victorian Kitchen for an English Country Manor
#Country | This Victorian kitchen was designed by Artichoke using inspiration and detail from the magnificent kitchens at Lanhydrock House in Cornwall.
read more...

Plain English Kitchen
#Kitchen | A Plain English Kitchen with Spitalfields Cupboards, open dresser and Osea Island with work tops in Oak and honed Diresco Belgian Blue Velvet.
read more...


Lacuna Handmade Ceramic Bowl
#Bowl | Ariel-inspired and Ariel-approved.
read more...

Let our editor introduce you to the double July amp August issue
#Double | Our July/August issue is out now, featuring beautiful houses around the UK, plus gardens from around the world and delicious summer recipes.. Let our Editor Hatta Byng talk you through the highlights.
read more...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog